Who we are?
Company name: S.C. BIANCA MODELING S.R.L.
Email: [email protected]
What personal data we collect?
You may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you use our website, register, place an order, subscribe to newsletter, fill out a form, use Live Chat, enter information on our site, provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• For billing and shipping your orders.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
An external payment gateway handles all money transactions. Your credit card or PayPal information is not stored or processed on our servers.
Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• To personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
Third-party ad servers or ad networks uses technologies like cookies. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see on websites that you visit.
We use PixelYourSite that implements by default 3 different tracking codes: the Facebook pixel (used for Facebook Ads and Facebook Analytics), Google Analytics, and the Pinterest tag. We share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
Embedded content from other websites
We agree to the following:
You can change your personal information by logging in to your account.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify you via email within 7 business days
Can Spam Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.