www.biancageorgescu.ro is committed to protecting the rights and freedoms of data subjects and safely and securely processing their data in accordance with all of our legal obligations. www.biancageorgescu.ro is registered as personal data operator no. 36087 at ANSPDCP Romania. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website? When do we collect information? How do we use your information? How do we protect your information? Do we use ‘cookies’? Third-party disclosure We agree to the following: COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) Fair Information Practices Can Spam Act Contacting Us
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, social security number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, use Live Chat, enter information on our site, provide us with feedback on our products or services.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• For billing and shipping your orders.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
An external payment gateway handles all money transactions. Your credit card or PayPal information is not stored or processed on our servers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information by logging in to your account.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify you via email within 7 business days
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Bianca Modeling SRL
Phone: (+40) 727 805 657
www.biancageorgescu.ro is committed to protecting the rights and freedoms of data subjects and safely and securely processing their data in accordance with all of our legal obligations. www.biancageorgescu.ro is registered as personal data operator no. 36087 at ANSPDCP Romania.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
How do we protect your information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We agree to the following:
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Fair Information Practices
Can Spam Act